sometimes you just need an extra hand
Mezclada is passionate about working at the nexus of creative placemaking, economic development, food systems planning, personal growth and development, storytelling, equity, and applied research. Projects are currently contracted through Creating Community Consulting.
We seek high value-alignment and work to ensure that contracts and projects are mutually beneficial and result in meaningful outcomes for both parties. Rates range based on the size of the organization’s budget from $100-$250/hr.
We’re excited to partner with Creating Community Consulting to offer consulting in the areas of:
- Branding & Copywriting
- Storytelling & Marketing Strategy
- Project & farm development (with a focus on food systems and sustainable agriculture)
- Program development (at city, regional, and state-scale)
- Comprehensive Planning & food systems planning
- Keynote & motivational speaking
- Retreat design & facilitation
- Tailored workshops & courses on mindset, manifestation, and human design
- Custom courses/workshops for your target demographic/community(online or in-person)
Yes. We went there. Big impact means big clients! If you’re interested in working with us in a consulting capacity, please do not hesitate to reach out to us regarding our services tailored to government entities (this includes local, state, and federal scales).
Are you or your organization looking to support solutions to improve land and capital access for future farmers? Consider sponsoring a farmer as part of our online courses. Read more here. Please send inquiries to email@example.com.